The Association for Massage and Complementary Therapies is a nongovernmental organization and it has the purpose to promote at national and international level the complementary therapies as methods of treatment, other the those from the classical medicine, from both a prophylactical and a curative point of view.
THE ASSOCIATION HAS THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES:
- The legal recognition of complementary therapies from a medical point of view by the corresponding institutions
- The development of complementary therapies at national level, therapies know by many as methods of prevention and treatment of some illness.
- Exchanged experience both at national and international level, retaliated through the organization of events such as festivals and competitions
- Attendance to national and international competitions in order to recognize the value of specialist from Romania specific schools
- Free attendance or with a reduced cost at some courses and seminaries organized by the association
- The promotion of members activities through the channels of The Association for Massage and Complementary Therapies
In order to become a member please click HERE.